- Hardcover Books
- Sirens in the Night
Sirens in the Night
A Map. A Butte. A Warning.
As Charlie's third summer begins, there is another mystery in
the air. Where there's smoke . . .
Someone is setting fires.
Can Saint Michael's Abbey & Home for Boys escape its past or
are they doomed to repeat it? Join Charlie and Howard as they
set out to find the real pyromaniac and silence the
Sirens in the Night.
- Hardcover : 242 pages
- ISBN-13 : 978-1-7359233-3-8
- Item Weight : 0.945 pounds
- Product dimensions : 5.5 x 0.56 x 8.5 inches
- Reading level : 10 - 18 years
- Publisher : JK Press; 2nd ed. edition (December 29, 2020)
- Language: : English