The Ghost in the Attic
A Key. A Medal. A Warning.
For young Charlie MacCready, life is one mystery after another.
Left at his grandparents' home in the middle of the night when
he was two, Charlie's mother said she would return for him.
Ten years later, sent to Saint Michael's Abbey & Home for Boys
by his uncle, Charlie finds himself in the center of another mystery.
Awakened in the middle of the night, he hears a sound coming
from the attic above his dorm.
Together with his new friends Howard, Gus, and Rick, they set out to find
The Ghost in the Attic.
- Hardcover : 281 pages
- ISBN-13 : 978-1-7329347-7-1
- Item Weight : 10.4 ounces
- Product dimensions : 5.5 x 0.68 x 8.5 inches
- Reading level : 10 - 18 years
- Publisher : JK Press; 2nd ed. edition (December 29, 2020)
- Language: : English